Join Tim Grey in his "virtual classroom" for live online workshop sessions with the opportunity to get your specific questions answered as you learn about photography, Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, and more!
During the months of March, April, and May, Tim Grey will be teaching a series of live online workshops, with two sessions each week of about two hours each. That's a total of 26 online sessions totaling more than 50 hours, with the opportunity to get answers to your specific questions along the way both during the live sessions and via follow-up email.
Here are the highlights of this unique live online learning experience for photographers:
- Expert instruction from Tim Grey, regarded as a top educator in photography and technology.
- 26 two-hour live online sessions in the "virtual classroom".
- Topics include photography, Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, and more.
- One-on-one help: Get answers to your questions both during the live online sessions and via follow-up email.
- "Office Hours" sessions focused on the specific needs of students, including getting answers to questions, discussing workflow approaches, image critiques, and more.
- Access to recordings of all online workshop sessions, which can be viewed online or downloaded for offline access.
- Copies of sample images used during online workshop sessions.
- Copies of Lightroom Classic presets demonstrated during online workshop.
The live online sessions will held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time, with the following schedule:
- Finding Inspiration in Photography
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Choosing Gear and Accessories
Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Mastering Exposure
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Creative Control
Thursday, March 11, 2021
- Composition in Photography
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Office Hours: Critiques and Questions
Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Smartphone Apps for Photographers
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Photo Planning with PhotoPills
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Understanding and Configuring Lightroom Classic
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- Importing and Reviewing Photos
Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Organizing Photos
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Finding Photos and Catalog Management
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Office Hours: Defining Your Workflow
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Photo Optimization Basics
Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Image Cleanup and Corrections
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Targeted Adjustments
Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Creativity and Automation
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Using Photoshop and Plug-Ins
Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Office Hours: Critiques and Optimization Tips
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Sharing Your Photos
Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Adjustment Layers in Photoshop
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Image Cleanup
Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Creating Selections
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Targeted Adjustments
Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Creative Effects and Composites
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
- Office Hours: Questions and Wrap-Up
Thursday, May 27, 2021
The online workshop experience includes:
- 26 two-hour live online interactive workshop sessions during the months of March, April, and May
- Access to recordings of all sessions you can watch (or download) anytime
- Ability to submit questions during the live sessions
- Option to submit follow-up questions via email
If you have questions about this comprehensive live online workshop experience, please email Tim Grey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: This is a live online workshop experience with direct access to Tim Grey, providing a valuable opportunity to get your specific questions answered. This workshop series is not included in the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle.