Join Tim Grey in his "virtual classroom" for live online workshop sessions with the opportunity to get your specific questions answered as you learn to make the most of Adobe Lightroom Classic in your workflow.
During the months of March, April, and May, Tim Grey will be teaching a series of live online sessions, with two sessions each week of about two hours each. That's a total of 12 online sessions totaling more than 24 hours, with the opportunity to get answers to your specific questions along the way both during the live sessions and via follow-up email.
Here are the highlights of this unique live online learning experience for photographers:
- Expert instruction from Tim Grey, regarded as a top educator in photography and technology.
- 12 two-hour live online sessions in the "virtual classroom".
- Topics will include configuring Lightroom Classic, organizational workflow, optimizing photos, sharing photos, and more.
- One-on-one help: Get answers to your questions both during the live online sessions and via follow-up email.
- "Office Hours" sessions focused on the specific needs of students, including getting answers to questions, discussing workflow approaches, and more.
- Access to recordings of all online workshop sessions, which can be viewed online or downloaded for offline access.
- Copies of sample images used during online workshop sessions.
- Copies of Lightroom Classic presets demonstrated during online workshop.
The live online sessions will held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time, with the following schedule:
- Understanding and Configuring Lightroom Classic
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- Importing and Reviewing Photos
Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Organizing Photos
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Finding Photos and Catalog Management
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Office Hours: Defining Your Workflow
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Photo Optimization Basics
Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Image Cleanup and Corrections
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Targeted Adjustments
Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Creativity and Automation
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Using Photoshop and Plug-Ins
Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Office Hours: Critiques and Optimization Tips
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Sharing Your Photos
Thursday, May 6, 2021
If you have questions about this comprehensive live online workshop experience, please email Tim Grey at email@example.com.
Please Note: This is a live online workshop experience with direct access to Tim Grey, providing a valuable opportunity to get your specific questions answered. This workshop is not included in the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle.