The Photoshop Elements Editor provides a wide variety of adjustments that enable you to truly optimize the appearance of a photo. That includes tools for improving tone and color, solutions for cleaning up blemishes and distractions, and a variety of creative adjustment options.
In this course Tim guides you through a workflow for applying adjustments to your photos using Adobe Photoshop Elements.
As you are learning how to make the most of the various tools and adjustments within the Photoshop Elements Editor, you'll also be gaining a better understanding of how the Editor works and about the concepts related to photo optimization.
In this course you'll learn:
- Why you should use adjustment layers whenever possible.
- How to use the Undo and Reset commands, and leverage History.
- The value of a Levels adjustment for fine-tuning overall tonality.
- A technique for correcting individual colors within an image.
- Options for removing dust spots, noise, lens distortion, and other distractions from an image.
- Various techniques for creating black-and-white interpretations of a photo.
- And Much More!
Total Duration: 1 Hour 57 Minutes
NOTE: This course is included in the "Mastering Photoshop Elements" bundle of courses, which you can find here:
Tim Grey is a photographer who has written eighteen books for photographers, has published hundreds of video training courses, and has had hundreds of articles published in magazines such as Digital Photo Pro and Outdoor Photographer, among others. He also publishes the Ask Tim Grey eNewsletter, the monthly Pixology digital magazine, and a wide variety of video training courses through his GreyLearning website. Tim teaches through workshops, seminars, and appearances at major events around the world.
Learn more at www.timgreyphoto.com