Pixology is a monthly digital magazine featuring in-depth articles on a wide range of topics of interest to photographers. Pixology magazine contains no advertising--just great articles related to photography, workflow, organization, software tools, image optimization, gear, and more.
NOTE: Pixology magazine is included in the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle, so if you subscribe to the Ultimate Bundle, you already have access to Pixology magazine on your My Dashboard page of GreyLearning.
Here is a summary of some of the articles from recent issues:
- Making sure your long exposures aren't too long, causing a loss of too much texture in the photo (May 2021)
- Focusing your targeted adjustments based on color values, tonal values, or depth in the image using Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera Raw (May 2021)
- Top tips for using a "hidden" keystroke in Adobe Photoshop (May 2021)
- Why my best photos often happen during the third (or later) visit to a location or subject (May 2021)
- The story behind a unique view through a keyhole in Rome, Italy (May 2021)
- Defining your strategy about whether and when to delete outtake photos (April 2021)
- Learning about the various ways layer groups can be helpful when working with images in Photoshop (April 2021)
- Various options for adding GPS location information to the metadata for your photos, including automatic, semi-automatic, and manual options (April 2021)
- Methods for making your Lightroom Classic catalog available on more than one computer (April 2021)
- Understanding how the lens aperture setting and shape impacts a starburst effect (March 2021)
- Options that provide an alternative to the use of virtual copies in Lightroom Classic (March 2021)
- A look at Photoshop for the Apple iPad tablet (March 2021)
- How to use the PhotoPills app to plan a photo that includes a "supermoon" (February 2021)
- How to create a tilt-shift blur effect in Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera Raw (February 2021)
- Review of a device that enables you to get online from virtually anywhere (February 2021)
- A workflow that involves assigning red color labels to all photos (January 2021)
- An explanation of the real cause of "Lens Compression" (January 2021)
- Understanding settings for sharpening photos (January 2021)
- And more!
We also provide a full list of articles in a PDF from all issues of Pixology magazine.
Note that this magazine subscription is billed annually.