Learn to master the use of Adobe Photoshop for optimizing your photos, with live online sessions, recordings of all sessions, and direct access to Tim Grey so you can get answers to your specific questions along the way.
Live Online Sessions:
Saturday & Sunday
April 23-24, 2022
10:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time
In this two-day live online workshop experience, you'll learn to master the use of Adobe Photoshop to optimize your photos. Whether you're using Photoshop standalone or in conjunction with a workflow that revolves around Lightroom Classic, this weekend online workshop will give you the confidence and knowledge to realize your photographic vision using Photoshop.
Along the way, get your questions answered during the live online sessions or via follow-up email.
Optimize with Maximum Control
Photoshop is legendary for offering powerful features that enable you to achieve just about any effect you can imagine for a photo. Of course, Photoshop is also legendary for being complicated and difficult to learn. This online workshop will enable you to confidently exercise maximum control over your photos.
Over the course of two days Tim will guide you through the features of Photoshop that you need to understand as a photographer. We'll start off with the workflow basics, with an overview of how to open photos in Photoshop whether you're using Lightroom Classic, Adobe Bridge, or just Photoshop by itself.
You'll learn about processing raw captures, cleaning up blemishes and other distractions, creating selections of specific areas of a photo, applying adjustments that only affect certain areas of an image, and much more.
All sessions will be recorded, so that photographers who register for this workshop can view (and download) the session recordings any time at their convenience.
This online workshop is about more than just understanding how Photoshop works. You'll get tips on how to make decisions about the specific adjustments you apply, learn about achieving your full vision for a photo, learn about how various effects impact the perception of a photo, and much more. Along the way you'll gain confidence in your ability to use Adobe Photoshop to truly optimize your photos.
Virtual Classroom Sessions
Saturday and Sunday
April 23-24, 2022
10:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time
(With breaks throughout the day, including a lunch break)
The live online sessions will be presented in a format similar to a webinar presentation, with participants being able to submit questions during the presentations.
This online workshop experience includes:
- Two full days of live online interactive workshop sessions
(Don't worry, we'll take breaks throughout the day, including a lunch break!)
- Access to recordings of all sessions you can watch (or download) anytime
- Ability to submit questions during the live sessions
- Option to submit follow-up questions via email
During the two days of live online sessions included in this online workshop, you'll learn to make the most of the many tools within Adobe Photoshop to optimize the appearance of your photos. Topics will include:
- Configuring settings in Photoshop and Lightroom Classic related to optimizing photos in Photoshop.
- Basic configuration in Photoshop and overview of key features.
- Concepts of a non-destructive workflow.
- Introduction to the Camera Raw Filter for access to Camera Raw and Lightroom Classic Develop settings within Photoshop.
- Saving the final image to ensure all features and adjustments are preserved.
- Fixing challenging color problems.
- Coverage of all of the key image cleanup tools.
- Making full use of the Crop tool to crop and rotate a photo.
- Tips for making the most of image cleanup techniques in Photoshop.
- Powerful techniques for manually resolving blemishes and distractions in your photos.
- Concepts to understand when it comes to using selections in Photoshop.
- Powerful tools for creating selections automatically.
- Introduction to all the selection tools in Photoshop, including how to configure and use these tools.
- Advanced techniques for creating selections based on various image attributes.
- Modifying and improving selections.
- Dodging and burning in Photoshop.
- Concepts related to applying targeted adjustments in Photoshop.
- Basic workflow for applying a targeted adjustment.
- Techniques for refining layer masks to optimize the accuracy and quality of your adjustment effects.
- Methods for evaluating the overall accuracy of your layers masks for targeted adjustments.
And much, much more!
If you have questions about this live online workshop experience, please email Tim Grey at [email protected].
Please Note: This is a live online workshop experience with direct access to Tim Grey, providing a valuable opportunity to get your specific questions answered. This workshop is therefore not included in the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle.