Presets for the Develop module in Lightroom Classic can help you streamline your workflow, quickly achieve a particular look for a photo, and remind yourself of key settings for specific effects.
Tim Grey's Develop Presets for Lightroom Classic include a series of presets for applying at import, applying creative effects, refining the appearance of photos, and even applying basic targeted adjustments.
The following presets are included:
- Tim Grey Import: Updates key settings preferred as defaults for images, including Clarity, Vibrance, Profile-Based Lens Corrections, and Color Noise Reduction. The "Auto" version of this preset also applies the automatic adjustment from the Basic section of the Develop module.
- TG-Add Pop: This adds a boost of Clarity and Vibrance to make the image "pop".
- TG-BW-Basic: This is a basic black and white conversion with an automatic black and white mix and a subtle vignette effect.
- TG-BW-Cyanotype: This is a monochrome effect with a cyan color tint to create a cyanotype effect.
- TG-BW-Infrared: This creates a black and white image where areas from the original image that were green or yellow are brightened significantly and blue areas are darkened, mimicking an infrared film effect.
- TG-BW-Sepia Tone: This creates a monochrome effect with a brown color tint for a sepia tone look.
- TG-Vignette-Basic: This adds a basic darkening vignette without altering any other adjustment settings.
- TG-Vignette-Strong Frame: This adds a strong border vignette effect without altering any other adjustment settings.
- TG-Color Noise Reduction Strong: This applies a strong boost to the color noise reduction settings.
- TG-Haze Reduction: This applies a strong reduction of haze for a photo.
- TG-Lens Corrections: This applies the profile-based lens corrections to compensate for the behavior of the specific lens used to capture the photo.
- TG-Background Tone Down: This uses the inverse of the Select Subject automatic selection command to apply a darkening effect to the background to help the subject stand out better.
- TG-Boost Foreground: This uses the Select Subject automatic selection command to apply an enhancement to the key subject in the photo.
- TG-Intensify Sky: This uses the Select Sky automatic selection command to apply an enhancement to the sky.
NOTE: If you are a subscriber to the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle you already have access to this course at no additional cost. Not already a subscriber of the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle? You can learn more about it here.
Tim Grey Develop Presets for Lightroom Classic